Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bedtime Routine...




Every night I take a bath with my sisters. It gets pretty crazy in the tub sometimes. Afterward Ellyce and I like to wrap our hair up in a towel like Mommy does. Look how cute we are!

After we are done with our bath and get our pajamas on, we give daddy lots of loves then head up to bed. Mommy reads us stories from the books we get from the library. We are reading the Molly Doll books (American Girl) because Mommy said that she used to have a Molly doll when she was little. Nana still has Molly at her house-maybe someday she'll be mine and I can play with her just like my Mommy.

My favorite stories to read are about STINK (Judy Moody's little brother). We've read all three of his books. Mommy just found us another STINK book at the library so we're going to start that book tomorrow after we're done reading Judy Moody Gets Famous (that's a funny one too). I love to read (or at least have Mommy read to me).

No comments: